Friday, February 29, 2008

And we're on the move


Well it's been an eventful couple of weeks here. We have had a lot of growing pains with Sophia. She is getting bigger for sure and is on the MOVE! Oh boy...help me now. We will post up the video at the end. Both the girls hair is growing by leaps and bounds and now has to be pulled back everyday so they can see. Gina has hers out of her head in about 12 mins flat if she is thinking about it but Sophia leaves her. I think she is grateful it's not in her eyes. See example. Her hair is always in her eyes. Mommy is either blowing it out of her face or trying to smooth it back. It doesn't really stay for long but we try. Sophia is a very easy child to take care of. She loves to chew and roll like a log. She doesn't cry unless Gina takes away the toys she wants (this happens often) and she gets cuter everyday. We have been getting alot of snow here lately. It's incredible in the work I do who knows to stay in and who doesn't. A lot of snow doesn't stop shoppers but sure does keep anyone who lives in the city of Massillon home. I am okay with this. I have been training in the fire room learning how to dispatch fire and rescue. It's intense. I don't have to tell people how to give medical help but making sure you get people medical help in a proper amount of time is very stressful. I have had two dead people and a very sick baby in the last week. I think I need a vacation...my husband doesn't agree. The snow is at it again today. It just keeps snowing. I am wondering if and when it will stop. Guess I shouldn't have wished for snow. I did it to myself. I took Gina out the other day to help me shovel...she lasted about 15 mins and then started crying her hands hurt. My poor baby...So we came inside and had hot chocolate. Our awesome next door neighbor felt bad for us and came and snowblowed our driveway. Jack you are my hero! He actually has been doing this almost every time it snows. Don't know what I would do without him...lose weight? I don't know but I don't want to find out... :) Gina is getting bigger everyday. She learns more and more and know understands what pig words are. I didn't realize I said stupid so much but I guess I do because I get the words yelled at me (PIG WORD MOMMY!) So I have had to curb my trucker mouth (stupid, dumb, crap) and move on to words like goofy and gosh and poop. Interesting life. But you know what I wouldn't change any of it for anything. I love my babies more than life itself. I wish I could be home more with them. Maybe one day things will change. I will include the video of Sophia crawling. We are in the early stages but get better everyday. Hope all is well with all of you. Love the Perry's.

2 comments:

Corrine said...

Look at her go! I am loving the hair. Both girls are so darn cute!! I love the story about the pig words...we are having the same issue with Natalie. The other day in the store she heard another kid crying and she yells "THAT KID IS FREAKING ME OUT!" I was soooo embarrassed! Anyhoo, I will definately be reading up on you guys! Love yall!

TGP said...

Beautiful girls Darcy - they are just adorable. Thanks for the update.
Love,
Stacey, Taylor and Theo