



Well it's been a while. I have started putting together some pictures for all of you. Gina and Sophia both got their haircut yesterday. I can't even get you to fathom the amount of hair that we chopped of these heads. Kay had such a large pile you would have thought we just killed a large furry animal. So I thought I would post some fun
new pictures for all of you. Here is Sophia beginning picture. Here is Sophia ending picture. Though the haircut looks a little boyish she won't sweat quite as much and it looks a lot nicer and is easier to wash. Gina on the other hand had about 4 inches taken off. I
am sick of fighting with her when it comes to her hair so I asked her if Grandma could just cut it all off. She agreed and next thing I know we were in for a chop off. I like it and the screams didn't last quite as long yesterday. We also went to the dentist so not only does she have a new hairdo she has pearly white to
go with it. Here are her pictures. Included in her hands are the new half bir
thday gift from Aunt Brandi. Man was she excited. We ran it right upstairs and put it on her dresser with her figurine grandma Kay had given her. She loves the Pooh having tea theme because one her favorite things is tea parties. On top of this Aunt Brandi sent her some new Elephant Pajamas that I have yet to get off of her today and a new dolly that she named Molly after the Big Comfy Couch TV show. She is very excited and we played cut the babies hair (thought it has no hair) today. Such exciting times to be 3.So finally the we have been playing outside and I thought I would put up some pics of that.

1 comment:
D,
Great pics. I cannot believe your a mom of a 3 year old - way to go!
As for hair, Theo has barely enough to cover his head so we are constantly slathering him with sunblock to avoid a "skull burn".
Thanks for updating us,
Stacey
Post a Comment